West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship 2020 For SC / ST / OBC Students. Post Matric Scholarship By Government. Check Last Date, Status, Eligibility. Apply Online For WB Post Matric Scholarship through official website oasis.gov.in .
West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2020 – Apply Online
- 1 West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2020 – Apply Online
- 2 How To Apply For Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India is offered West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2020 to students of West Bengal who are studying at post-matriculation. The scholarship is meant for SC / ST / OBC students pursuing studies of class 11th to post-graduation level. The Scholarship Scheme aims to provide financial support to SC / ST / OBC Category students for completion of higher education.
Eligible students can apply online for Post Matric Scholarship 2020 By the Government of India For West Bengal students. All the students have to visit the official West Bengal scholarship portal i.e oasis.gov.in . And get registered with the portal and select Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC and fill the application form. You can also check the status of your application form. And the portal also provides you to Renew Your Scholarship Application next year.
Benefits For West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC
Here we provide Rewards that selected students will receive by Government for Post Matric Scholarship.
|For OBC Candidates|
|For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
|Engg./Medical/B.Sc. (ag)/LL.M./M.Phil/Ph.D, etc.||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 350/-|
|LL.B./Hotel Management/B.Pharm/B.Nursing/Post-graduate||Rs. 510/-||Rs. 335/-|
|General courses up to graduate level||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 210/-|
|Class 11th and 12th/ITI/polytechnic courses||Rs. 260/-||Rs. 160/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates|
|For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
|Engg./Medical/B.Sc. (ag)/LL.M./M.Phil/Ph.D, etc.||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 550/-|
|LL.B./Hotel Management/B.Pharm/B.Nursing/Post-graduate||Rs. 820/-||Rs. 530/-|
|General courses up to graduate level||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Class 11th and 12th/ITI/polytechnic courses||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 230/-|
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC
Are you want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship? If yes, then first check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. We provide here points to inform you about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- Applicant must belong to West Bengal State.
- Students who are from SC / ST / OBC category can apply for this scholarship.
- Only class 11th, class 12th, graduation and post-graduation candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
- Annual Income for SC / ST family should not be more than Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Family Annual Income for OBC category is Rs. 1 Lakh.
How To Apply For Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC
Students who wish to apply online for West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC have to follow the given below steps :
- The official authority invites eligible candidates through online mode.
- First, go to the official website i.e oasis.gov.in .
- Click on “Student’s Registration” link.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now select Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC.
- Select your district and fill the application form.
- Enter all the required details correctly.
- Recheck your application form and click on submit.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Required Documents For Post Matric Scholarship 2020 West Bengal
The following list of documents is necessary for the scholarship. All the given below documents’ copy have to submit by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the student.
- Mark Sheet of last passed examination.
- Income Certificate of Family.
- Caste Certificate of Candidate.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook showing bank account details such as Account No. IFSC Code, Branch Name, etc.
Selection Process For SC/ST/OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020 West Bengal
The selection process for scholarship is based on marks scored by the applicant in the last examination and financial conditions of the family.
Important Dates For Scholarship
The Online Application For SC/ST/OBC Post Matric Scholarship 2020 is started from 3 June 2020.
Last Date For Scholarship will be updated soon.
|Student Registration||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in