Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form Last Date. Check Hero Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Final List.
Hero Group’s Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020-21
- 1 Hero Group’s Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020-21
Raman Kant Munjal Foundation and Hero Group provide this scholarship to students who passed 12th class. This scholarship is started to provide financial help to meritorious students for their higher and vocational education. All selected students can get scholarship upto 2, 70, 000 per year till next 3 years. By providing scholarship, students will get some financial support to complete their higher and vocational education.
All the students who wish to apply for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship can fill online application form before or on last date. The direct link to submit application form is available here. After checking eligibility criteria, students have to submit their details through online form. Scroll down to get complete details regarding Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020-21.
Eligible Courses For Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
Here we providing details regarding eligible courses for this scholarship. The scholarship amount is credited to your bank account, if you are taking admission in these courses. Candidates can take admission in both Diploma and Degree Courses. Official authority accept only courses in finance and management like BBA, BBM, BMS, BFIA, BCom (Hons). Click Here To Check Complete List of Eligible Courses.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
For Degree Courses :
- Student must passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- Must scored at least 65% marks in Class 10th & 12th Board Exam.
- Student age must be less than 19 Years as on 31 May 2020.
- Family Annual Income should not more than Rs. 6 Lakh per year.
For Diploma Courses :
- Class 12th Passed students can apply for scholarship.
- Having at least 80% marks in both 10th & 12th.
- With Family annual income less than Rs. 6 Lakh.
- And age must be not more than 19 Years as on 31/05/2020.
Also Read : Prerana Post Matric Scholarship
Benefits of Scholarship [Amount]
All the selected students will get the following benefits to complete their education.
- Students get Scholarship Amount of Rs. 50, 000 to complete diploma course.
- Candidates get Scholarship of Rs. 50, 000 to 2,70,000 per year per student for next 3 years to complete degree course.
How To Register For Scholarship 2020-21 [Application Form]
- Open online application form link given here.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Mobile No. Date of Birth, School Details, etc.
- And Submit application form.
Selection Process of Scholarship
All the application forms will check by official authority and than they release selected students list. Your selection for scholarship depends on the following points.
- Submission of application form
- Career assessment test
- Fill essay form
- First round of telephonic interview
- Document submission
- Final round of interview (telephonic or face to face)
- Final selection and award of scholarship
Important Dates For Scholarship
- Online Application Form Last Date – 15 June 2020.
- Final Selection List of Scholarship – 31 July 2020.
|Online Scholarship Form||Click Here|