Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019. Fill Application Form check eligibility, documents and benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Form
- 1 Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Form
- 2 How To Apply For Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
The government of Madhya Pradesh invites candidates to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students MP through Online Scholarship Portal. The students who are enrolled in post-secondary level of education at any recognized institute at Madhya Pradesh. The only candidates who belongs to ST category can apply online for this scholarship scheme. Students’ whose family annual income is less than Rs. 5 Lakh can get 100% scholarship. Candidates can submit application form through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 . Applicants must have to enter their name, father’s name, mother’s name, birth date, category, gender, aggregate ID, mobile number, etc. in Registration Form.
Benefits of Scholarship Scheme
All the selected students will receive scholarship from MP Government. Here we provide details regarding Amount of Post Matric Scholarship given to eligible candidates. The government provide 100% course fee to students whose parents annual income should be not more than Rs. 5 Lakh. And the students whose parents annual income is between Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 6 Lakh will receive 50% scholarship for course fee.
Eligibility Criteria For MP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
All the students who wants to apply for scholarship through online mode have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria. If any student who can not fulfilled complete eligibility criteria are not able to submit application form of scholarship.
- Candidate must be residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- Student have to belong from ST category.
- Family annual income should not be more than Rs. 5,00,000 to get 100% scholarship.
- Family annual income must be between in Rs. 5,00,001 to Rs. 6,00,000 to get 50% scholarship.
Required Documents For Scholarship
We provide here complete documents list needed at the time of filling application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Mark Sheet of last exam.
- Admission Proof.
- Photo of student.
How To Apply For Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Firstly, visit to official website of MP Scholarship Portal i.e scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in .
- Click on “Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students” link.
- Read all instructions and details regarding scholarship.
- Fill Registration Form and get Login.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all required details correctly in application form.
- Upload required documents in prescribed format.
- Recheck your application form and submit the same.
- Take a print out of same for future use.
Click Here to apply for Scholarship.
Selection Process For Scholarship
The selection process will based on annual income of the family, course, last exam marks and need of students. The official authority will released selected students’ list soon on official website. The same will also updated here.
Important Dates For Scholarship
The Online Registration Form starts after 30 June 2019. All the students who passed 12th in the same year of application can submit scholarship form through online mode.
There is no last date for this scholarship scheme. So, candidates can apply for scholarship throughout the year.
Ask your queries regarding scholarship in below comment section. Visit daily to this web portal for latest updates.