ONGC Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form [Selected List] – Apply Online through www.ongcindia.com Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students. ONGC Scholarship 2019 Apply Online before last date. Check ONGC Scholarship Final Selected List 2019-20 Released.
ONGC Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form [Apply Online] – www.ongcindia.com
Apply Online for ONGC Scholarship 2019-2020 through official website. Eligible candidates check ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2019-20 and fill required details. Scholarship Online Form available only on www.ongcindia.com (official website for scholarship). Only Online Form will submitted by official authority. Read complete details regarding ONGC Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility, Documents, Application Form, Last Date, Selection List.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun offers ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Students. Scholarship is applicable for students studying UG / PG Course. Every year official authority invites eligible candidates to apply online for scholarship. Scholarship Application Form released from September to December each year. Scholarship Final Selected Candidates List declared in December by officials.
ONGC Scholarship 2019 For Economically Backward/General and OBC
Total 1000 scholars will get scholarship of Rs. 48000/- per year. SC / ST Students who pursuing Engineering, Medical, MBA, Geology and Geophysics can apply online. Scholarship Scheme is offered to help financially SC ST Students to complete UG PG Education. 50% of Total Scholarships are reserved for girls.
|Courses||Duration of Course||Qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount per Month|
|Engineering||04 Years||10+2||Rs. 4000/-|
|MBBS||04 Years||10+2||Rs. 4000/-|
|MBA||02 Years||Graduate Degree from any recognized University||Rs. 4000/-|
|Master in Geology & Geophysics||02 Years||Graduation||Rs. 4000/-|
|States||Number of Scholarships|
|J&K/Delhi, Chandigarh/Uttarakhand/Uttar Pradesh||200|
|Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Rajasthan/Madhya Pradesh/Goa, Daman & Diu/Dadra & Nagar Haveli||200|
|Assam/ Sikkim/ Mizoram/ Arunachal Pradesh/Nagaland/Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Tripura||200|
|Bihar/Jharkhand/ Odisha/Chhattisgarh/ West Bengal||200|
|Tamil Nadu/ Kerala/Karnataka/Andhra Pradesh/Telangana, Puducherry/ Lakshadweep/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands||200|
- Only India Students can apply for scholarship.
- 1st Year students studying Graduate Engineering, MBBS Course, Masters in Geology/Geophysics, or MBA are eligible for scholarship.
- Applicant must scored at least 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and minimum 60% marks in UG Exam for Masters Degree.
- Student’s family annual income should be less than Rs. 4.5 Lakhs.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 Years.
- Applicant who taking advantage from any other scheme can not able to apply.
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate / 10th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- 12th Marksheet for Engineering and MBBS
- Graduation Marksheet For Masters in Geology/Geophysics, or MBA
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
How To Apply Online For ONGC Scholarship 2019-20
Online Application Form For ONGC Scholarship available on official website. If you check complete details and eligible for scholarship. Than you can submit your application form. To fill Scholarship Application Follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of ONGC using direct link.
- Now Click on Application Form link.
- Read important instructions very carefully.
- Fill required details correctly.
- Submit Application Form.
- Wait for Final Selection List.
Scholarship Renewal Application Form
If you already applied for ONGC Scholarship last year. There is no need to apply again this year. You have to only submit Renewal Application Form. Fill your Name, Marks of Previous Exam, Bank Details, etc. And submit Renewal Application Form.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in