mksy.up.gov.in Login – Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration Form 2019 Link [Mahila Evam Bal Vikas Vibhag UP]. CM MKSY Form.
CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form 2019 Link [mksy.up.gov.in] – Apply Online
- 1 CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form 2019 Link [mksy.up.gov.in] – Apply Online
- 2 What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3 Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Process [Online Form]
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration Form 2019 available. Apply Online For UP MKSY 2019 using official website of Kanya Sumangala Scheme UP. Department of Women and Child Welfare UP released notification for Online Registration. If you want benefits of MKSY. Submit MKSY Online Registration Form 2019. In this article you know complete details regarding UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2019 Form, Eligibility, Documents, Benefits, Apply Online Link.
What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
State Government of Uttar Pradesh launched Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana. MKSY started for girl child of state. CM Kanya Sumangla Scheme is managed by Department of Women and Child Welfare, Uttar Pradesh. UP MKSY started from 1st April 2019 throughout state. Main objective of MKSY is to decrease Female Feticide, Sex Ration, Child Marriage and negative mindset for girls in the society.
Check eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2019 below. अगर आप भी मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना चाहते है तो पहले नीचे दी गई पात्रता की जाचं कर लेवें |
- Only residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply for MKSY.
- Applicants also have any ID Proof document.
- Annual Income of family should less than 3 Lakh per annum.
- Only two girls per family can get benefits of MKSY.
- Family having more than two children can not eligible for scheme.
- If any woman delivers twins in her second delivery and both babies are girls than all three girl children eligible for MKSY Benefits.
- If family adopt any girl child then both biological girl and adopted girl get benefits of scheme.
Government provides benefits under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana in six stages. Check all six stages details below.
Stage 1 : Rs. 2000/- given for girls who born on 1/04/2019 or after. The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account.
Stage 2 : Rs. 1000/- given for girls who has received full immunization (टीकाकरण) and is not born before 01/04/2018. The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account. Girl’s age must be less than 2 years.
Stage 3 : Rs. 2000/- given for girls who enrolled in Standard 1 during the current academic year . The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account. And age of girl should be more or equal to 3 years.
Stage 4 : Rs. 2000/- given for girls who enrolled in Standard 6 during the current academic year . The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account. And age of girl should be more or equal to 7 year.
Stage 5 : Rs. 3000/- given for girls who enrolled in Standard 9 during the current academic year . The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account. And age of girl should be more or equal to 10 years.
Stage 6 : Rs. 5000/- given for girls who passed 10 / 12 and enrolled in bachelor degree at least 2 years of certified diploma course during the current academic year . The amount given is one time and sent directly to bank account. And age of girl should be more or equal to 12 years.
Documents During Applicant Registration
- Address Proof – Scan copy.
- Identity Proof.
- Bank A/c No. and Passbook Scan Copy (Mother & Father / Guardian / Self).
- Voter Id (Optional).
- Death Certificate(In case of Father/Mother is not alive).
Documents During Girl Child Registration
- Adoption Certificate of girl.
Documents During Online Application under Scheme
- Latest Girl Child Photo
- Affidavit Certificate
- Joint Family Photo
|Document Required for Stage -1||Document Required for Stage-2||Document Required for Stage -3||Document Required for Stage -4|
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Process [Online Form]
Follow below steps to apply for MKSY Online.
- Firstly visit to official portal of MKSY using direct link given below.
- Click on “Apply Here” link.
- Read Terms and Condition and click on I Agree box.
- Click on Continue.
New Registration Form
- Fill all required details such as Mobile Number, Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Application Type, Total Number of children in family, District, etc.
- And click on Send SMS OTP.
Click Here For New MKSY Registration.
MKSY Application Form
Now you have to provide complete details regarding girl. Details required for MKSY Application Form are Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Voter ID Number, Mother’s Voter ID Number, Bank Details.
Click Here For More Details regarding CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2019-20.
Hope you get complete information regarding Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form. If you face have any problem in filling MKSY Application Form, Comment the same in below comment section. Our team will help you in filling your application form. Share this article with others. www.jankalyanportal.in