Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Required Documents details. Apply Online For Jio Scholarship.
Jio Scholarship 2020 Apply Online – Check Last Date, Eligibility
Reliance Group invites students to submit online application form of Jio Scholarship 2020. The scholarship is provided by Reliance Jio to needy students who are studying in class 10th to post-graduation. Through this scholarship, Jio wants to provide financial support to candidates who are not able to complete their higher education due to lack of money. All the selected students will get scholarship upto Rs. 55,000/- per year for their higher education. The scholarship is only applicable for students who belongs to financially weak background.
All the eligible candidates who wish to apply and win this scholarship have to first check complete details regarding Jio Scholarship available here. After that you have to fill online application form with correct details before last date. Here we also provide direct link to fill application form. Also make sure that you upload all required documents and Bank details to receive scholarship amount.
Benefits Of Jio Scholarship 2020
The official authorities will provide scholarship to total 2800 students all over India. Every student will get different scholarship amount based on their marks and courses.
|Education Level||Marks||Scholarship Amount|
Class 10th / High-School
||Rs. 35,000 per year|
||Rs. 38,000 per year|
||Rs. 45,000 per year|
75% and above
|Rs. 52,000 per year|
75% and above
|Rs. 55,000 per year|
Eligibility Criteria For Jio Scholarship 2020
We are providing here Jio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria. All the applicants must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to submit application form.
- Applicant must be a Indian Citizen.
- Student should studying at Class 10th / Class 11th / Class 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation.
- Candidate have a good academic record.
- Student who belongs to financially weak background can apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply For Jio Scholarship 2020
The students who wants to to apply for this scholarship, first they have to fill application form. Follow the given below steps to apply for scholarship.
- Online Application Form is not released till now by official authorities.
- Students have to fill offline application form for scholarship.
- To fill form, applicants have to visit to nearby Jio Store and ask officer for application form.
- Fill all required details correctly and submit it to nearby store.
- Official authorities will verify your application form and send a confirmation after few days.
Required Documents For Scholarship
The following documents have to submitted by applicants with application form.
- Aadhar Card of Student.
- Mark Sheets of previous class.
- Annual Income Certificate of family.
- Recent passport size photographs of student.
Selection Process of Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is comes under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the Reliance Foundation. The selection process for Jio Scholarship depends on Merit, Student Specific & Need. The official authorities will check your performance in academics, athletics, artistic & categories like gender, religion, family, medical history etc. & your need for scholarship.
Important Dates For Scholarship
Starting and last date of scholarship application form will updated soon.
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in