indiapostgdsonline.in – India Post GDS Online Fee Reference Reg Combinednew. Apply Online For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2020 Form.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – indiapostgdsonline.in
- 1 India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – indiapostgdsonline.in
- 2 How To Apply For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2019
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2020 : India Post invites eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts from Tamilnadu & Odisha Circle for total 4442 & 4392 Vacancies respectively. All interested candidates can apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 before or on last date. The India Post GDS Online Application Form 2020 starts.
All the candidates who wants to apply for India Post GDS Job 2020 have to check eligibility criteria from official notification. India Post GDS Selection will done on basis of Merit List as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details [Fee/Reference/Rprint/Status/Fileupload
- Official Notification of India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Tamilnadu Circle – Click Here.
- Official Notification of India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Odisha Circle – Click Here.
Important Dates For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2019
- India Post GDS Online Application Form Starts From.
- Last Date To Fill India Post GDS Online Application Form.
How To Apply For India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2019
- First visit to official website – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Click Here on ‘Register Here’ link (http://indiapostgdsonline.in/fee.aspx).
- Fill up the India Post GDS Online Registration Form using your details correctly and hit submit details button..
- Now Pay India Post GDS Online Application Form Fees through http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee/ link using your Registration Number.
- Upload all required documents on http://indiapostgdsonline.in/reference.aspx.
- Check India Post GDS Application Form Status using http://indiapostgdsonline.in/reg_status.aspx link.
- If you forgot your Registration / Fee ID, you can reset from http://indiapostgdsonline.in/Reg_forgot.aspx.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should passed certificate of 10th standard passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language : Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Basic Computer Training : Candidates also have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central government/ State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. (If you have studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level, than separate certificate will not be required).
- Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates-18 and 40 Years (As on 15 March 2019).
Selection Process Of India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2020
Candidates will selected for India Post GDS Job as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. There is no weightage will given for higher educational qualification.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2019 Details – Notification PDF Download
|India Post GDS Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Pay India Post GDS Online Application Form Fees||Click Here|
|Upload Documents For India Post GDS Recruitment||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Application Form Status||Click Here|
|Reset Forgot Registration / Fee ID||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in