[Download] Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2019 Online Apply [List] – कैसे बनाये | Check How To Make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Registration. Check direct link for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download and Ayushman Golden Card Online Apply.
[www.pmjay.gov.in] Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Registration – Apply Online
- 1 [www.pmjay.gov.in] Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Registration – Apply Online
- 2 Ayushman Bharat Golden Card – Kya Hai, Kaise Banaye
- 3 [CSC] Ayushman Bharat Card Download
- 4 How To Register For Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
Health is a basic need for a person to be pink of his health. In India, many people die due to improper health facilities. In the past, there are many decisions taken by the Indian government regarding the health of Indian citizens specially the poor citizens of India. Now the new prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi taken the new Arogya Yojana for the health of Indian citizens and a hundred this Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been launched by the government of India for poor people unable to afford the big hospital fees and dose not to get proper facilities.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card – Kya Hai, Kaise Banaye
Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme is launched by prime minister Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018 in Ranchi, it became operational on 25th September which is also mark as pandit deendayal upadhyay birth anniversary. This scheme is under Pradhanmantri Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card started by the central government. All citizens of the country India can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana by Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
[CSC] Ayushman Bharat Card Download
Under Jan Arogya Yojana poor people can take treatment in the private hospital up to 5 lakh rupees for free. This Ayushman Bharat Card is for both rural and urban poor people. By showing this Card in the big hospitals poor people can get free treatment under this scheme.
आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन – कैसे बनाये
आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए आपको सबसे पहले ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट www.pmjay.gov.in पर जाना होगा | इस गोल्डन कार्ड की मदद से आप आयुष्मान भारत योजना (PMJAY) का लाभ ले सकते हो | हमने इस आर्टिकल में इस कार्ड के बारे में पूरी जानकारी दी है | अगर आप भी PM-JAY का लाभ लेना चाहते हो तो आपको इस कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करना होगा | आप ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए निचे दिए गए लिंक का उपयोग कर सकते हो |
For rural areas:
- The families having kutcha houses, Kucha wall and one room are included in this scheme.
- Families having no adult member of age 16 59 years.
- SC /ST households and landless households driving a major part of their income from manual casual labor are included in this scheme.
Note: household without shelter, destitute, living on alms, manual scavenger families, primitive tribal groups and legal released bonded labor are all these are automatically included under this scheme.
- 11 defined occupational categories are intended under this scheme.
- Beggars, Ragpickers, Domestic workers, etc. are involved in this scheme.
- Home-based workers such as tailors, handicraft workers, transport workers, drivers etc.
For this scheme, the applicant should have.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
So all these are essential documents needed to register in this scheme and to take advantage of the system.
How To Register For Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
To take advantage of this is coming you should have to follow their following instructions :
- First of all the applicant has to go to the nearest common service center.
- Submit all your documents to the agent and he will give you the registration ID after submitting the documents
- After 10 to 15 days of registration, you will get your Golden Card from the common service center and now you can take advantage of this Ayushman Golden Card.
Note: For more updates regarding Ayushman Bharat Yojana you can visit official website.